Want the convenience of magnetic build plates without having to spend too much money?
What you’ll need:
- Flexible adhesive magnetic sheet big enough to fit on your build plate.
- Spring steel sheet sized to your printer dimensions.
- Printing substrate of your choice.
- Remove current adhesive and substrate on your heat bed and place the magnetic sheet sticky side down on the build plate.
- Stick PEI or Buildtack or other new printing substrate on the spring steel sheet.
- Place the spring steel sheet on your build plate.
And that’s it! A cheap new magnetic flexible build plate system for your 3D Printer!